Who We Are
GAVIN™ is an award-winning full-service brand communications agency offering comprehensive strategy, creative, public relations, digital and media buying services. The agency has a work-remote culture supported by an HQ office in York, Pennsylvania and a satellite office in Baltimore, Maryland. The agency serves healthcare, education, manufacturing, government, finance, and business-to-business clients across the U.S. Recognized as a national leader in our industry by PRNews as an Agency Elite Top 100 firm in the country, an Inc. Magazine Inc 5000 company, Best Places to Work in our region, and a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, GAVIN is on a strategic growth path.
We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent, fulfilling our mission of More Voices at Our Table, to grow with our team.
This position offers a work-remote option, requiring that the Marketing Project Manager visit the office and client’s locations for key meetings and events as necessary. Our clients are regional and national companies requiring an understanding of local, regional, and national markets inclusive of omni-channel communications strategies leveraging branding, public relations, creative, digital advertising, web services and media buying.
Your Role at Gavin:
The Marketing Project Manager – Financial Services is responsible for the successful oversight of assigned clients, serving as the overall gatekeeper of integrated marketing initiatives between the client’s team and our internal team across digital and supporting marketing projects. Keeping deadlines and budgets on track and communication flowing between the account director and agency teams assigned to the project are the most critical components of project management. This person must understand how the elements of website builds, digital advertising and marketing, digital reporting, and supportive traditional marketing work together to deliver desired results. Project Manager must be devoted to delivering the absolute best outcomes for our clients while having an ambitious mindset to help us innovate and do amazing work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates and reports outcomes to VP of Client Services and Account Director who leads the direct strategy for financial services account teams
- Develops and oversees unique digital campaigns; works with digital and creative departments to leverage digital advertising, websites, social media and engaging digital opportunities
- Coordinates all digital and creative project workflow and deadlines, including use of project management software, time tracking and project budget management processes
- Manage communications with internal teams and other cross-functional teams to determine project scope, campaign objectives, strategy, deliverable requirements, and metrics
- Compiles, maintains and organizes all PR, digital and supportive marketing materials for campaigns and projects
- Coordinates advertising/marketing schedules and client meetings
- Oversees website builds, digital campaigns and digital media buys for financial services accounts with a supporting team of content specialists, coders/developers and digital strategists
- Ensures quality controls and performance tracking on all digital campaigns and projects through coordinating performance reporting, troubleshooting performance, reviewing analytics and guiding team to deliver the highest ROI
- Manages and tracks corporate approvals of digital spends for clients, ensuring budgets and proper files are maintained and logged
- Manages all client team meetings, develops project and creative briefs, oversees project quality controls while meeting client expectations and managing brand standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with each assigned client; closely align with internal clients to provide top- notch customer service
- Proactively manage each assigned client’s budget, including monthly/project billing while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data in each budget
- Support projects by developing content and creative briefs as needed; contribute to creative campaign brainstorming
- Ensures creative team delivers creative elements in line with client expectations
- Bring ideas and provide recommendations for improvement on projects, campaign and marketing opportunities
- Work with clients to identify new integrated marketing opportunities at local, regional and national levels
- Coordinate and communicate with vendors to gather print quotes, materials, samples and proofs as needed; assign junior staff as deemed appropriate
- Generate new ideas/new ways to upsell clients where appropriate
- Contribute to staff meetings and/or training on all social media platforms
- Assist with proposal development, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications/media or related field required
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience specific to digital marketing and communications; agency or related service industry experience preferred
- Proven track record in managing full-integrated campaigns
- Experience managing performance reporting on full-integrated projects
- Demonstrated ability to nurture client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and grow multiple accounts
- Demonstrated abilities in content development, editing and proofing
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in Google Analytics, social platform reporting, project management software, MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage high-stress situations; remain calm under pressure
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment-based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
To be considered for this role, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected]
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.