Who We Are
GAVIN™ is an award-winning full-service brand communications agency offering comprehensive strategy, creative, public relations, digital and media buying services. The agency has a work-remote culture supported by an HQ office in York, Pennsylvania and a satellite office in Baltimore, Maryland. The agency serves healthcare, education, CPG, retail, manufacturing, government, finance, and business to business clients across the US. Recognized as a national leader in our industry by PRNews as an Agency Elite Top 100 firm in the country, an Inc. Magazine Inc 5000 company, and a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company, GAVIN is on a strategic growth path.
We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent, fulfilling our mission of More Voices at Our Table, to grow with our team.
This position offers a hybrid work option, requiring that the Account Coordinator be onsite a minimum of two (2) day per week, and visit the office and client’s locations for key meetings and events as necessary. Our clients are regional and national companies requiring an understanding of local, regional, and national markets inclusive of omni-channel communications strategies leveraging branding, public relations, creative, digital advertising, web services and media buying.
Your Role at Gavin:
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting GAVIN’s Account Managers and Account Directors with successful oversight and completion of daily administrative and marketing coordination tasks to ensure superior client service, communication, and project coordination. This role will assist key account management staff with a variety of administrative tasks and projects, up to and including duties associated with billing, deadline management, file management, client communications, and marketing tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support Client Services Department Account Directors and Account Managers serving fully integrated accounts across large-scale healthcare, manufacturing, and business to business clients, by managing administrative tasks associated with client projects and client relations to support complete account success and client satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the agency’s clients, acting as the main point of contact for their needs and inquiries
- Communicate effectively with clients and teams on meeting agendas, deadlines, project schedules, workloads, budgets, and assignments.
- Support Managers with compiling, maintaining, and organizing marketing materials for client projects across fully integrated accounts, working with the creative, public relations, digital, and administrative departments to deliver complete agency services under the oversight of the Account Manager/Director.
- Coordinate media buying files/artwork for media placement, working with Media Buyer to ensure artwork is finalized, deadlines are met, and quality controls are confirmed (ad confirmations).
- Draft marketing materials and project documents, including creative briefs, project outlines, project scopes, and all supporting materials as assigned.
- Content writing, editing, and proofing as assigned for traditional and digital marketing projects.
- Collaborate with various internal teams and participate in meetings to develop project activities.
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines remain on track and coordinate internal team assignments.
- Contribute to team creative processes and brainstorming meetings to advance client objectives.
- Monitor client success; reporting and compile data as necessary for account success; report findings to account team.
- A high school diploma/or GED equivalency, required.
- Degree in marketing, business, or relevant field preferred but not required.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience specific to administrative support and/or public relations/marketing support; agency or related service industry client service experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to assist with content development, editing, and proofing.
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables under strict deadlines, while remaining calm and thorough.
- Able to put in extra hours as needed or requested by the manager.
Gavin offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, and the flexibility to work remotely.