Investing in Workplace Safety
Gavin™ was asked to create a unique, branded internal safety campaign that would serve to engage and reinforce the critical aspect and company culture propagate by IB-Abel’s Safety and Quality Department.
- The company doesn’t have an internal marketing department
- Representing the voice of the company to speak to and encourage safety and quality protocol
- Lower risk/accident
Gavin worked closely with the IB-Abel’s personnel to collaborate and extract their story with the purpose of cultivating a message and visuals that were representative of the company’s style, values, and well-being initiatives.
Scope of Work
- Visual Assets & Messaging
- Interactive Training Modules
- Video Production
Setting the standard for positive outcomes
The main objective for setting safety standards at a company is to minimize accidents, raise awareness and keep employees healthy. However, workplace safety can also impact a business’s KPIs. With less accidents, there are fewer occupational health costs, which mitigates less employee downtime and ultimately saves on less spread of time and resources.
- Satisfaction with quality of training
- Setting a safety culture – employee productivity increase and work costs decrease
- Readiness and Performance
- Reducing incidents and retaining employees