We helped differentiate the voice from the city and other PA Department of Health programs while remaining consistent with required brand standards by its parent organizations in crafting its own services branding, social media voice, and earned media strategy.
By positioning the Bureau of Health as a separate and essential city resource, we were able to establish key partners within the city that helped spread the organization’s message. Since the initiative, we’ve continued to work with the Bureau of Health each year to provide brand strategy, messaging, creative, public relations and social media services.
Our Projects Include:
- Hiring of a New Medical Director
- Increase in Overall Awareness of Bureau of Health services
- Pedestrian Safety Campaign
- Bicyclist Safety Campaign
- Breastfeeding Campaign
- Immunizations Campaign
- Natural Disaster Safety Campaign
- Healthy Pregnancies Campaign
- Zika Virus Safety Video
- Smoking Cessation Campaign
- Spanish-Language Marketing
- During a six-month comprehensive
Bureau of Health Million Hearts initiative, we:
– Garnered 70+ earned media features, resulting in $155,000 in advertising media equivalency.
– Reached 15 million people across earned media
– Reached 50,000 unique impressions on social networks
- Created a Zika virus safety animated video, specifically for cinema advertising reaching:
– 21,000+ York County residents, employees and visitors